ThatannoyingpopupThatannoyingpopup

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

[Rising Emotions] [Rising Emotions]

I liked the song

I want to believe this will retain it's 5.0/5.0 rating.

(p.s: I hope I don't ruin it by submitting this review)

Khuskan - Chromium Khuskan - Chromium

Hi!

I've also heard this somewhere, errggghh!

Khuskan - Theme Khuskan - Theme

Hi!

I've heard this before, for a brief moment it sounded like something out of goldeneye for the N64, but it's different...If I can think of it, I'll try to post that here.

(the instruments sound a little like something out of goldeneye, but everything else reminds me of something else)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Hey.

I usually don't like reviews, but I had to review this one.

I didn't like the first :30 seconds. I think you should improve on that part.
I base on whether or not I'm going to listen to a song if it sounds interesting in the first :30 seconds, I know that is a bad habit but it's how I listen to songs. The first :30 seconds didn't impress me much so I was going to change it, but since you're Envy, I listened more. The rest was perfect.
5'd.

Envy responds:

Hahah well originally I was going for a surprise like people saying "What? This isn't Heaven" and then wham! it comes in!

Thanks for the review though!

Invasion. Invasion.

Good

This is a good piece, and, I can see where aliens would fit in. It doesn't seem the attacking/invasion type music, but it seems more like the aliens landing and then they are making peace or developing technology for the humans, instead of being a cliche attack piece of music. It is nice music overall, however, I cannot give it a 10, but I will vote 5.