ThatannoyingpopupThatannoyingpopup

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Obliterated Obliterated

Great.

I thought at first it was a blocky piece of noob shit, but then it came out really well. Great movie, i gave it a 5, i hope to see this saved from anyone blaming it 13 seconds into it.

Blue! (Da Ba Dee) Blue! (Da Ba Dee)

Gave it a 3.

It was pretty good, but the graphics and synchronizing was off alot, Escpecially inside the late of the song, It could have been better if u had taken more time and effort and revising timing a bit, but for the most part. Good try.

trekopep responds:

I took alot of time with timing. 4 some reason it's un-synced on the site, but not on my desktop. I can't figure it out either. XP

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Nice piece of work

Nice job, cant wait for this to really come out...Nice artwork and all 10,000+ frames? are u kidding me....Nice...just nice...*tear*

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Best Defend Game Eva!

You deserve a medal ur game kept me addicted for awhile before i had to stop myself to write this review!!!! Nice job, aol virus LOL!

L33T - English translator L33T - English translator

Cool Translator but...

50|2|2¥. |3|_|7 1/\/\ 4|=|214|) |_337 15 |>|-|0|2 |>|-|495.

Springbot 2 Springbot 2

Nice Game

Original concept, nice grafs, nice sense of strategy, odd char movement (not in a bad sense, good sense :)) Good game overall 10

[Rising Emotions] [Rising Emotions]

I liked the song

I want to believe this will retain it's 5.0/5.0 rating.

(p.s: I hope I don't ruin it by submitting this review)

Khuskan - Chromium Khuskan - Chromium

Hi!

I've also heard this somewhere, errggghh!

Khuskan - Theme Khuskan - Theme

Hi!

I've heard this before, for a brief moment it sounded like something out of goldeneye for the N64, but it's different...If I can think of it, I'll try to post that here.

(the instruments sound a little like something out of goldeneye, but everything else reminds me of something else)